2026 NCTE Leadership Award Recipients Exemplify Excellence in English
Language Arts Education
-
National Council of Teachers of English honors several accomplished members
for shaping the future of literacy and language arts through …
The post 2026 ...
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
This guy is like a bad version of Glen Beck. I'm not sure if that sentence makes sense exactly. Can there be a "bad version" of Glen Beck? Well there can certainly be a less interesting version of Glen Beck.
Yes, this is a very one-sided view. We don't know enough about the Amish to say they "can" and "can not" use or do something. Everyone has different ways of living and the Amish are no exception. We need to educate ourselves before we go expressing our Westernized ideas and beliefs about the Amish. I do admit parts of it were comical but that's because I know that Amish do these things already. Though the Amish are simple, it doesn't mean they can't take advantage of what is offered (machines, fuel..ect).
Post a Comment